Get Connected to…
NBMBAA Atlanta Community Affairs
Our Community Affairs strategic focus is to partner with organizations throughout
the Metro Atlanta area to provide Civic, Cultural, and Service opportunities.
We have planned Engaging and impactful opportunities for 2013.
Stay tuned for more information on how you can
“Get Connected with the Community!”
- “Friday Jazz” at the High Museum (May 17)
- Atlanta Community Food Bank “Community Garden” (June 8)
- True Colors Theatre “Shaking the Rafters” play (July 11)
- City of Refuge “Back 2 School Backpack & Supply Drive”
- "Susan G. Komen" Bowling Fundraiser at 300 Atlanta (October 5)
- City of Refuge “Holiday Toy Drive” (December 8)
We look forward to your participation!
Director, Community affairs